Skip to content
Despite its robust appearence, crystal is a very fragile material, and should thus be handled with care. Once the product is out of its package and you have checked for damages, any further use of the product outside of the aforementioned voids the Reflections Copenhagen warranty.
- To prevent damage, the crystal decor must be washed individually using water and a non-abrasive product. When drying your crystal decor place it on a towel or on an absorbent paper towel to drain. Always use a lint-free fine cotton towel or a linen towel.
- Do not place in freezer, oven, dishwasher, or microwave.
- Do not allow the product to scrape against other hard objects.
- Do not use the crystal decor as a chopping surface and don’t allow sharp or hard objects to come into contact with it.
- Extreme temperatures can crack or break your crystal decor. Avoid pouring hot or cold liquids into your crystal decor.
- Do not subject the crystal decor to thermal or mechanical pressures.
- Do not lean, sit, stand, or subject the crystal decor to excessive pressures as it can be weakened and may break or shatter.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.